Business of Blacksmithing
Working with no family money and working alone, Jerry Coe brings in gross sales of $275,000 annually. This class is designed to put his skills into your hands. So whether you are already a small business looking to make the most of your efforts or a hobbyist looking to make the leap into a full-blown business, join us for this 2-night conversation, June 17 & 18, 2023 at 8pm ET/5pm PT.
This class will cover important topics, such as:
- When can you start your business?
- Will you create speculative work or fulfill commissions?
- What training do you need?
- What is a business plan?
- What tools do you need?
- Do you need to borrow money?
- How much do you need to charge per hour?
- What is your economic rent?
- Who is your market or audience?
- How do you keep financial records? We will discuss QuickBooks.
- Do you need a medical plan?
The class each night will consist of 45 minutes of lecture, then open for questions and discussion. A recording of each session will be made available to all registered participants in case you are unable to attend one of the sessions or for you to re-watch at any time to review the concepts covered. A link to the recordings will be emailed to participants approximately 1 week after the class.
Cost: $50 (Open to all – ABANA membership is not required to register.)
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.