Affiliate Mini Grants
To provide financial assistance and incentive to expose the craft of blacksmithing before the general public through live blacksmith demonstrations at events that but-for this monetary assistance the event would not have a blacksmith at its venue.
This grant program is not intended for regional Affiliate meetings or for events or venues where the attending audience are primarily blacksmiths already exposed to the craft.
The Mini-Grants amount being offered: $100 per day up to a total of two days per Affiliate for applications received.
- Applications must be submitted by an Affiliate President.
- A description of the venue chosen must be included with the estimated attendance expected.
- The name of the demonstrator(s) who will be setting up provided.
- A minimum of four hours per day public demonstration assurance.
- Display of the 24” x 24” banner that will be supplied.
- Display and distribution of ABANA brochures, which will be provided.
- Upon approval of an application, either a package containing a banner along with ABANA brochures will be mailed to you, or if you prefer, print ready PDF files you can take to your local print shop to have printed up.
- Upon completion of the event, a signed sign-off sheet and the return of the
banner (if one had been provided) to the ABANA Central Office, a check will be promptly issued.
Mini grant application
Mini Grant sign off form